Life lessons: What I've learned in 2015

3:42 AM

As 2015 comes to a close, its good to reflect on all that has happened and appreciate God for how he has taken us this far... 
This past year has been incredible and it seen to go by in a flash. I have had a lot of incredible opportunities and i have achieved a lot and some of my dreams came to reality and some are still on the process. 
“Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Let's Write a good one.”
 It requires a lot of discipline if you want to get anywhere. You have to be aware of your strengths, and of your weaknesses. And you have to hone in those weaknesses everyday.
With that been said, here are some important lessons i've learnt and i'm really putting them to practice.

Who You Surround Yourself with Matters :
My father often use to talk about that old proverb, " Even a stopped clock is right twice a day". In other words, everybody you meet has something to teach you - if you take the trouble to find it. The most unlikely person can enlighten Your life. That's tremendously important for the self worth of the people you meet as well as your own. 

Secrecy  Sometimes leads to Greatness :
Sometimes we underestimate ourselves to achieving greatness, because it's just too demanding. But the striking news is that,  greatness isn't reserved for a preordained people. It is available to you and to everyone. There are many steps i took at the course of last year that made me so proud of myself and it opened my eyes to the realization that, i'm born to be great.
I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.’
Giving Back is Everything :
Just like Maya Angelo once said ...
I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back…'  People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.’ 
This statement is so true.. Giving back means a lot and i have learnt to apply it to my day to day life. thou i'm not where i plan to be, but i believe that with more effort i will get there.
| ZARA Denim Pants |
Happiness Leads to Self Care :
Ive learnt that only a happy person takes proper  care of himself. Self Care is meant to come naturally but its always not as easy as it sounds.
I find that when I see women comfortable in their own skin..... 
whatever that is, however that is, whatever way that manifest it self.... 
It's beautiful 
 |  H A P P Y  N E W   Y E A R  | 
What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in 2015? 
Also, I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you who comes to KlingsTrueStyle.com and reads our blog posts. I feel really lucky for the community we’ve built here. 
You’re the best!

Be Exceptional, Be Beautiful, Be Inspiring and Be Kind to One Another
Have a Splendid Year ahead.
Kisses!!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images