#FoodieFriday: Stuffed Pineapple Fried Rice

5:27 AM

Ever heard of the saying " There is no love sincerer than the love of FOOD” 
The next best thing to eating food, is talking about it. And we've all done our fair share of that (we've either made compliments or condemned). Im the type of person who loves food so much, as much as I fail to eat sometimes, I can't hide the fact that I'm a Foodie... i think about food in just the right way, but haven't been able to eloquently put into words.  

One true fact about me is that I love eating out, who doesn't? For various reasons but nothing supersedes a good home made meal because you get to decide what you want and how you want it, but above all you get to restrict its content (example: while dieting or if you want lots of vegetables). 

Note that I'm not trying to blab my way into been a great chef coz I'm not, I try my best to cook the best way I can and fortunately, my dinners haven't complained yet, so I guess I'm a little bit good at it ... hahahah 

Here's my easy and quick Foodie Friday recipe on how to make and achieve a stuffed pineapple vegetable fried rice. the thing i love above this recipe is that you can throw in anything and it will come out right!!  I used short cuts to make it taste amazing. 
| PS: Follow the few next steps to achieve this sumptuous meal... |
 | Fresh Pineapple |
Step1: Wash the pineapple with vinegar to prep for this recipe
 | Split the Pineapple Vertically |
Step2: Cut the Pineapple vertically too make two equal parts and then finely slice the middle of the pineapple into vertical and horizontal shapes, while taking out slices of the pineapple out, to make a fine hole to stuff. After this step you should be able to achieve the next picture's result. 
 | Pineapple Ready to Stuff |
| Basmati Rice |
 Step3:  Boil rice to an edible result, finely boiled and ready to eat. (note that you can use any rice of your choice.)
 | Olive Oil, Green Peas, Red, Yellow and Green Bell Peppers |
 Step4: Finely chop all Bell peppers, ready for prep.
 | Butter, Sweet Corn and Broccoli |
 | Seasoning: Maggi, Golden Wonder |
 Step5: Fry slightly the Bell peppers, Green Peas, onions, with olive oil and add spices and seasoning to taste.
 Step6: Add some Broccoli, Sweet Corn, Mushrooms to the mix until its finely cooked.
Step7: Add mixture to rice Stair finely until you have the perfect finish. 
 Step8: Stuffed Mixed Rice into the pineapple and serve.
 You should be able to have this at the end. 
Isn't this inviting?

Seasoning: 
 Golden Wonder - All Purpose seasoning or any of your choice
Black pepper 
Salt (optional) 
 Curry powder (Favorite Curry Powder Brands) 
Maggi Cubes, Maggi Spring Season (Optional)
Squeezed pineapple juice (Optional)

 Other Ingredients: 
 Organic Virgin Olive Oil 
 Basmati rice (Or Rice of Your Choice) 
Onion 
Red, Yellow and Green bell peppers 
Scotch bonnet 
Chicken pieces 
Broccoli 
 Butter
Sweet Corn
Green Peas
Mushrooms
Lemme know you what you think about my recipe, and if you’ve tried this before don’t hesitate to lemme know how you prepare your stuffed pineapple fried rice, or tag a friend you know could try this.

Be Exceptional, Be Beautiful, Be Inspiring and Be Kind to One Another.
Kisses!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images