BLACK + WHITE = PALAZZO SUMMER

7:44 PM

Isn’t it amazing how neutral colors are beginning to run the edge of classic and chic sense of style? also having their way back to our closets? I remember way back when i was in uni studying Law, black and white was the order of the day, because it was the dress code we had to wear as law students, i hated it because white was a delicate color to handle…
But as i am maturing, still figuring my sense of style and what works best for me? 

 Nudes and especially black and white has become my recent favorites, starting from my room decor to my closet, white has dominated it all and i couldn’t be more happier because it gives a sense of refreshing feel and a sign of cleanness. 
Here’s one fun fact about me i realized recently, if i really love something and find that they have it in black, white and any nude colors, i have to have it.
| My View ATM - Burj Khalifa |
 Want to add a fashionable and trendy piece to your summer style? Palazzo pants are the chic twist you need! This freeing and fabulous style of pants are so trendy right now and are popping up on bloggers and celebrities galore. whether you rock them in prints, pleats or plain, you can’t go wrong with this fierce look. these pants are different than styles that have been popular lately, but I’m so excited to venture out of my comfort zone and be bold with palazzo pants this summer.
  I’m wearing a plain lace panel top which is one of the easiest ways to style palazzo pants, but I also support the idea of a graphic tee or a semi sheer blouse to make them look more casual or dressy. Style them for work by throwing on a blazer and closed toe pumps or wear them for a day of shopping by adding a cross-body bag, gladiator sandals and a floppy hat. Here, my use of accessory was minimal as it was just a day out, just a piece of my favorite earrings, a watch, flat sandals, Hermes clutch and of course can’t do without my sunshades. you can style them how ever you want as i mentioned earlier. The versatility of palazzo pants is a big plus when you’re considering integrating them into your style.
Try out the trendy palazzo pant this summer and embrace your bohemian and chic side! 
How will you wear the palazzo pant? 
Be Exceptional, Be Beautiful, Be Inspiring and Be Kind to One Another.
Kisses!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images